Friday, May 27, 2011

How about a FREEBIE FRIDAY Deal?!

How would you like to win a free Vintage Inspired Rolled Flower Headband from My SoCal Creations today?! I'm going to make this one easy!

This is all you have to do:

1. First entry
Leave a comment telling me which headband you would choose
Blue lace
or
Brown lace

2. You can enter again by leaving a comment letting me know that you "like" My SoCal Creations on facebook!

*please do not unlike My SoCal Creations after this giveaway is over...that's just not cool ;)

Okay so here are a few pictures of the two headbands you have to choose from





**Winner will be responsible for shipping and handling charges**
$2.00 US/$4.00 everywhere else Paypal only

Winner will be chosen by random number generator around 5pm (pacific time)

Good Luck and Thank You!


This giveaway is now closed






21 comments:

  1. I would definitely go with the brown lace. My daughter has a super cute blue bow already, but we don't have brown yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - I'm a fan on your facebook page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaden would rock the blue lace =) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't just like you on facebook I LOVE you but it doesn't have that option! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A facebook fan and I left a comment on your page. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both, but the brown is just adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffanie DavenportMay 27, 2011 at 10:36 AM

    I would love the brown lace one!!!!!
    princess_of_love@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiffanie DavenportMay 27, 2011 at 10:38 AM

    I'm a fan on facebook as well:)
    princess_of_love@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definetly the brown lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you ever noticed how hard it is to type with kids hanging on you?? lol I'm a Facebook fan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the brown one! I am a FB fan and Im going to share your page as well you have some super cute items!
    tiffanycoupons1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love them both, i dont want to choose one, but since i have to im going to say blue......no brown....fine the blue lace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. im a facebook fan facebook display name is Alisha Prewitt

    ReplyDelete